The Contra Costa County Fire Protection District exists to provide you, your family and our communities with professional services dedicated to the preservation of life, property and the environment.
Contra Costa County Fire Protection District is a recognized fire service leader that strives to become the premier fire organization that honors the past, recognizes the challenges of the present and will continue to raise the bar of excellence into the future.
Our Core Values
- We value the importance of service before self. We are committed to providing superior emergency and non-emergency services.
- We value teamwork. Each of us must be accountable for our own role. Collectively, we must perform to the best of our ability to achieve a common goal.
- We value commitment and dedication as fundamental elements to achieving excellence. We believe in what we do and we will always strive to maintain our high standards and values.
- We value leadership and empowerment at all levels in our organization in order to be successful.
Safety and Preparedness
- We value safety and preparedness as necessary elements of our service delivery system in order to protect our communities and ourselves.
- We value the trust that the public has placed in us. In return we will act with integrity, respect, and honesty by always "doing the right thing."